Tuesday 17 January 2012

Martin Tompkins Wedding Photographer

Welcome...
This is the blog to accompany the Martin Tompkins Wedding Photographer service. And in it I hope to cover some of the questions asked by brides and grooms to be when considering a wedding photographer. Other aspects of choosing the perfect wedding day will also be covered.
I run a professional wedding photography service from the picturesque city of Bath in Somerset. With over 10 years of experience as a wedding photographer, I have created a service that provides elegantly presented contemporary  portraits and group shots coupled with candid, intimate moments shot from the hip. 

I cover Bath, Bristol, Bradford on Avon, Frome, Oxford and everything in between. You can find examples of my wedding photography here.


No comments:

Post a Comment